Technical Account Manager (Ad Trafficking, Ad Operations)
- Project manage strategic initiatives either independently or by leading a virtual team to deliver high impact business results on one consolidated DFP platform, rebooking where necessary and implementing GPT and Krux across our entire network
- Developing new products to improve our business, involvement in desktop and app testing and rollout for new sites, products and ad formats
- Manage second level technical aspects of campaign launches to build customer confidence and increase the likelihood of re-purchase
- Investigate and resolve delivery / performance issues and advise management on the revenue risk involved
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction in assigned clients and brands through effective campaign management
- Drive resolution of escalated customer technical issues identifying and procuring the right resources to solve the problem
- Enforce standard policies and procedures to maintain quality standards and improve customer satisfaction with Client’s products and services
- Identify opportunities to exhibit thought leadership to create or revise tools and processes within the team that will result in better results (for both user experience and/or revenue) for the whole network
- Look for creative ideas to help our brands lead the industry in terms of creative executions and functionality
- Investigate new ad technologies and Ad Network enhancements (targeting options, cost reduction etc). Meet and coordinate with Vendors, Creative and Tech team as required.
- Strong working knowledge of one or more Ad Management Systems (Examples; DFP/DFA (DART), Ad Manager, OAS, Atlas etc)
- Experience with online advertising technologies (Flash, AS2/AS3, DHTML, Streaming video, iFrame)
- Understanding and Troubleshooting of 3rd Party Rich Media platforms including AdCentric, Atlas, DART, eyeBlaster, eyeReturn etc
- Comprehensive understanding of campaign success and reporting metrics: conversions, CPM’s, CPC’s and CPA’s.
- Experience developing/maintaining procedures for trafficking and tracking processes with 3rd party ad servers and clients
- Testing creative to ensure that publisher specifications are met
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time & Priority Management
- Relationship Building
- Knowledge of IAB ad formats specifications and emerging online technical trends
- Knowledge of Databases (SQL, Access, DB2, etc.), XML, C++, Visual Basic)
- MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel applications
- Fluency in French a plus
- 3 years + related experience in Ad Trafficking, Technical Account Management, Ad Operations and Optimization preferably with an ad industry, media, sales and/or marketing agency/publisher
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Technology, e-Publishing, Graphic Design, Business, Media
- 3+ years in a service organization
- 2+ years Project Management
- Online advertising experience preferred
- IT consulting / account management an advantage
To submit your resume to our database today, please complete the Form below.
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.
Thank you for your interest.