Our Client list, is a who’s who of some of the most leading edge global technology services company and are always on the look out for dynamic, innovative and highly effective individuals to join their growing IT and digital teams.
QA ANALYST SUMMARY:
- Responsible for Web/Responsive and Mobile Accessibility testing
- Supports driving quality using predefined processes and tools
- Responsible for test case creation and execution, maximizing automation (Low/Medium complexity)
- Responsible for maximizing test coverage and using business analysis techniques to optimize testing activities
- Contribute to project/program test strategies and plans
- Test to WCAG 2.0 Guidelines using Adaptive Technology and automated methods
- Be a champion for Digital Accessibility
- Assist in training of WCAG to all levels of the SDLC
- Typically requires 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Experience in test case design at different levels (component/service/APIs, integration, mobile, end to end/user scenarios) or non-functional testing (depending on role)• Experience in testing using Adaptive Technology
Experience in a QA/test environment with a focus on technical, automated testing in a variety of environments (cloud, distributed or mainframe, business workflows and services/APIs, databases)
*Further job description details available upon request*
To submit your resume to our database today, please complete the Form below
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.
Thank you for your interest.