Senior Campaign PPC Specialist
You have a keen eye for detail, a solid business acumen and are comfortable bringing your ideas forward. You’re organized, methodical and can prioritize. You are a self-starter who stays current with industry trends and best practices. You stay on budget, get results and bring innovative ideas on how to do it all better.
Responsibilities may include:
As our Senior Paid Search Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing a variety of PPC campaigns for our clients. By managing performance, tracking, analytics and reporting, you will be an important part of ensuring PPC programs align with and support clients strategies and goals. Key expectations are:
- Build and manage highly optimized paid campaigns for our clients across Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Manage monthly spends and forecast campaign budges to ensure a high ROI
- Analyze clients campaigns and implement strategies to ensure goals are met
- Conduct keyword research, create ad copy and generate reports
- Develop exciting and attractive landing pages as required using company templates and tools
- Share your knowledge and passion in a leadership capacity, mentoring our Jr. staff
- Maintain knowledge and expertise with PPC and stay current with industry trends and best practices.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) role with Paid Advertising experience (Google, Yahoo/Bing, Facebook ads, Remarketing, Display Ads, conversion tracking, landing page optimization)
- Google Analytics + Google AdWords Certified preferred.
- Experience with digital reporting, tracking and analytics, i.e. email, online media, advertising
- Strong communication skills to develop and maintain close relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Experience working in a small to mid-sized company.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Intense attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
We’d like to thank all applicants, but only those selected to move forward will be contacted.
All candidates that make the short list will have to go through our screening process and face-to-face interviews, prior to client submissions.
We also want to thank you for taking the time to visit our site and to submit your resume for consideration. Due to the amount of résumés we receive however, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up.