VP role, Advertising & Sales (mobile app monetization strategies)
- This role is best suited to someone who has a strong focus on sales: someone who is familiar with selling ad units and who knows how to generate money from varied ad types. A candidate should have experience in both advertising and sales. It is preferred that he/she has had the experience generating large revenues from app monetization. The successful candidate should be also deeply familiar with CPM and rates of various CPAs. He/she should also be familiar with advertising on Internet Browser. App monetization is definitely the key word.
Our client is a global leader in the development of wireless web access products and services who is currently seeking a VP of App Monetization for their Canadian office.
This position can be located in either in Mississauga or Montreal. This Client offers a series of wireless web access devices and related web delivery platforms, including tablets, netbooks and other industry-leading web-browsing devices. The successful incumbent will manage the execution of digital campaigns supporting its products with a specific focus on the monetization of Mobile Apps.
In this role the candidate will have the following set of responsibilities at a National Level:
Ad Agency relationship management:
- Understand key display monetization trends, advertiser demand/insight, mobile user experience, market/ competitive knowledge to emphasise a holistic strategy and roadmap.
- Translate monetization needs (reach, engagement and revenue) into insights, solution and product requirements that can be understood by mobile app developers.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with advertising agencies and securing contracts to sell ads on our company’s behalf to monetize the apps on our tablets.
- Maintaining a network of these ad agencies.
- Mastering Ad serving systems.
- Selling Ads, sponsorships, location based and push notifications or by using the combination of banner and interstitial ads.
- Strong academic profile with relevant experience and knowledge of internet advertising .
- Strong connections and relationships with relevant ad agencies that specialize in mobile advertising.
- Knowledge of how to monetize apps.
- Mobile app campaign experience.
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.