This position is located in Waterford, Ontario and some telecommuting is possible in combination with onsite.
Our client is seeking a hands-on Product Marketing Manager who is a proactive team player interested in participating in a wide variety of sales and marketing activities within a fast-growing, dynamic, collaborative company where your experience marketing healthcare IT solutions to hospitals in Canada will be valued.
This individual will participate in all aspects of sales, marketing and communications support, including assisting the Vice President of Marketing with the planning, implementation and execution of a successful national B2B sales and marketing program. The primary focus will be on direct marketing, advertising, lead generation, web site development and maintenance, tradeshow/conference management, communications and sales support related to the launch of an innovative new healthcare software system.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day sales and marketing support, assisting with:
- Lead generation activities
- Trade show and regional meeting support
- Website content and updates
- Messaging and positioning
- Managing advertising placements
- Development and facilitation of web-based seminars for sales prospects
- Development and delivery of web-based and in-person client training sessions
- RFP responses
- Support and maintenance of a CRM database
- Development, updates and version control of client training materials
- Creative abilities – assist with print and electronic sales and marketing support materials:
- Sales presentations
- E-marketing and direct mail campaigns
- Brochures and collateral
- Tradeshow graphics and promotional materials
- Print ads
- White papers
- Case studies
- Client testimonials
- Media – work with public relations agency and Vice President of Marketing to:
- Help create press releases and industry articles
- Provide content, manage and leverage social media channels, blogs
- Identify opportunities with targeted media for executive team to submit bylines or be expert sources on feature articles
- Market Research and Client Feedback
- Conduct market research and solicit client feedback to continually improve the product offering
- Stay current on industry topics and competitive intelligence
- Interface with Vice President of Marketing on all project development, business planning, budgets and execution as needed
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in marketing, journalism, communication, business administration, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in healthcare marketing, preferably marketing healthcare software to Canadian hospitals
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook or Lotus Notes
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to represent DebMed at a professional level
- High integrity and a solid work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Organized self-starter willing to take the initiative to get things done and work with all levels of co-workers and outside vendors
- Able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments
- Experience in marketing through social media channels a plus
- Knowledge of website content management system (Drupal), customer relationship management system (Sugar or SalesLogix) and graphic design applications helpful
- French language skills desired but not required
- Up to 25%.
To submit your resume to our database today, please complete the Form below.
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.
Thank you for your interest.