- Background in B2B, web marketing and digital experiences (agency experience an asset) which you will leverage to direct and manage the positioning of our products and solutions as well as web promotions that are measurably effective, attractive to small, medium and large business audiences, and aligned with the company’s overall Business messaging.
- You will have a passion for all things digital and will thrive in being challenged to build experiences that break the mould
- You will also have a passion for understanding analytics to identify improvement areas and customer traffic patterns to further drive business results
- You will have a solid understanding of business brand management as you deliver projects to ensure you continue to drive the online brand.
- You will build relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure we are maximising the effectiveness of the web to support our Small Business Solutions and Business Solutions marketing campaigns.
- You will have a solid track record in online lead generation and a sharp business acumen that will allow you develop strategies that drive lead generation behaviour.
- Lead and grow a high performing team in a fast paced environment.
- Manage and grow relationships with internal teams and agencies to ensure optimal expertise is obtained and strategy is executed.
- Responsible for all aspects of B2B merchandising, product launches, promotions, and order fulfillment along with growth of the online channel.
- Full accountability for web lead generation and sales targets.
- Responsible for delivering on key business objectives through creative thinking and problem solving.
- Develop and manage budgets, ensuring projects and BAU activities deliver effective ROI.
- Lead cross-functional teams for the development and measurement of sales programs. Ensure implementation of programs, processes and policies are consistent with in-market promotions.
- Identify and implement ongoing improvement of our online marketing processes; including prioritization of activities.
- Analyze site usage reporting, customer feedback, marketing and competitive research to inform and improve site experience and performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities, and Experience:
- Proven, strong track record in leading and developing people and teams.
- 7 plus years of online marketing experience, specifically, website management, B2B online lead generation, content creation, solution and product merchandizing and management.
- Experience managing key business objectives and department budget goals.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, collaboration and leadership skills.
- Track record in managing on time and on budget projects working with IT services, including managed services from agencies.
- Able to gather and structure data needed to guide strategic development decisions.
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced agile and entrepreneurial environment.
- Understanding of software development product lifecycle with experience in agile methodology.
To submit your resume to our database today, please complete the Form below.
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.
Thank you for your interest.