As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for spearheading digital projects from conception through realization. You will work with our internal team across boundaries of both creative and technical capabilities, and tap into our pool of external specialists to get the job done.
You are the reality check, the cheerleader, and the champion of process. As a Project Manager, you should have an opinion on the visual as well as the functional, and should be able to perform well in an open, collaborative environment.
- You will need to manage clients just as well as projects, educating them about what we do, managing expectations and making them feel like they are in good hands at all times.
- Lead app development projects through planning, concept, and delivery.
- Manage both internal and external creative and development teams.
- Define and manage project scope, time and resource estimates, schedule, milestones, and costs.
- Prepare project documentation including plans, status reports, etc.
- Effectively manage multiple and diverse projects simultaneously.
- Instill project management discipline across project teams to ensure timely, cost-effective, and high-quality delivery.
- Handle scope creep, change orders, fast timelines, and last minute changes with ease.
- Develop and refine team processes to maximize work effectiveness and delivery.
- At least 3-5 years of prior work experience in a similar role.
- MS Office and basic presentation skills.
- Knowledge of design, web development, mobile applications, social network integration and other interactive technologies.
- Clear, concise, and friendly communication.
- Excellent project planning and scoping skills.
- A real interest in current and emerging technology and production practices.
- Detail-oriented and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work and think creatively in a fast-paced environment.
- A bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, or HTML/CSS/JS.
- Entrepreneurial drive to create and build on something great.
- Familiarity with Basecamp and/or other online collaboration software.
- Experience in design, copywriting, product
management, software development and/or business strategy.
- Familiarity with Pivotal and/or other project management tools.
To submit your resume to our database today, please complete the Form below.
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.
Thank you for your interest.