Manager – Digital Delivery (Vancouver)
We are looking for a team member just like you to join our start-up-like, fast-paced and collaborative environment. You’d get to define and support the execution of robust digital strategies which support priority business, team member, and customer outcomes, including a world-class experience.
You get to lead amazing teams in the delivery of digital solutions for our Client products (Internet, TV, Home Phone, Bundles). You will be part of the leadership team responsible for creating and enhancing customer centric solutions, helping our customers find the right solution for their home connectivity and entertainment needs.
To be successful in this digital role, you will bring a continuous improvement mindset, a collaborative approach, expertise in scaling kanban and scrum delivery practices, have a desire to bring change resulting in positive impact on how we work and of course have a love of all things digital. You’ll also bring your people leadership skills to coach and support the team and help grow their careers.
- Act as the single point of contact and owner of the activities for your product portfolio
- Advocate for and drive digital adoption throughout our organization
- Support and coach our Product Owners and Scrum Masters/iteration managers to deliver customer value using kanban and scrum practices
- Help teams highlight and remove impediments
- Along with the team leads, champion the use of data and voice of customer to help in prioritization and delivery of improvements on experiences already created
- Foster and build strong relationships with our marketing and technology partners to effectively prioritize initiatives
- Experience in digital environments with a focus on continuous delivery and a deep experience working with and scaling kanban and scrum practices; you are flexible in your approach and tailor it to the environment as needed; and you knowledge share to grow the skill set of scrum masters on the team
- A strong focus on collaboration to achieve the goals of the team
- An ability to critically assess and improve delivery practices
- Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to delegate, monitor and manage high volume workloads
- Ability to effectively problem-solve and deal with complex project issues to anticipate and assess risks, contingency plans and manage change in a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, coach, set goals and provide feedback to develop team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to craft clear, concise, compelling messages for a senior management audience (written and verbal)
- Ability to work effectively with various levels of management and cross-functional teams
- Strong desire to roll up your sleeves and get things done
To submit your resume to our database today, please complete the Form below.
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.