The ideal candidate for this position will possess strong technical and analytical skills, works well with others and enjoys finding the root cause to problems. The successful applicant should possess strong experience working with various database technologies and be the expert on the central audience database, information collection and analysis, and message deployment (eg. email, in-app messaging).
The title for this position will be Product Manager, Data Services.
- Work with digital brand leaders to develop business requirements for login / engagement systems / audience databases
- Migrate data between different database systems
- Investigate discrepancies between login, engagement systems, and audience databases in website and mobile apps
- Provide identity system / CRM training and support to various internal teams
- Be the expert on the central audience database, information collection and analysis, and message deployment (eg. email, in-app messaging)
- Evaluation, installation and configuration of database software products
- Automate, monitor, manage, secure, tune and support database services within the client’s infrastructure
- Support application releases, testing and problem solving on various database software products
- Initiate, plan and implement projects focused within the Identity Services team
- Create and maintain documentation for the database environment and software products
- 4-6 years experience managing data-related products (eg. CRM, databases etc.)
- Expertise in HTML/CSS, MSSQL, ETL, API and web services
- Familiarity with CRM/single-sign-on/audience database software such as Gigya, Janrain, Ping etc.
- Familiarity with email deployment systems such as Silverpop, ExactTarget, Vigorate etc.
- Experience and knowledge in migrating code, database changes, data through the various stages of the development life cycle
- Familiarity with digital media and marketing
- A team player with a get-it-done personality
- Enjoys getting to the bottom of difficult technical challenges
- Motivated self-starter
- Driven to continually develop and improve
To submit your resume to our database today, please complete the Form below.
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.
Thank you for your interest.