Media Coordinators (Audio & Video Editing, Publishing)
We are in the process of building our resume database for potential contracts coming up with our Broadcast clients.
Send us a copy of our your resume and one of our Recruiters will follow up with you as soon as we have new projects starting.
PROJECT TASKS MAY INCLUDE:
- Experienced with Photoshop (comfortable with the main tool set, layers & masking):
- This person will be creating a series of graphics for the various websites that includes compositing graphics in Photoshop using layers, sourcing images and fonts and incorporating revisions based on a series of approval processes.
- Possess design knowledge, tools and principles: ie. What looks good, how to create a composite image, how to use headlines within an image
- This person should be comfortable using Photoshop templates with little supervision during the process
- Video editing experience:
- Producing 2 – 5 minutes lifts of MP4s from full episodes
- Stitching animated logos or plates at beginning and end of video lifts
- Creating gameplay videos for YouTube Channels; playing mobile games and extracting video gameplay from them for YouTube uploads. Should be able to add music to the video in a rudimentary editing program (We use something called Camptasia and candidate will be trained on use)
- Should be comfortable with basic to medium video editing software and have experience creating lifts
- Experience with video publishing software and entering in metadata (including YouTube):
- Experience with uploading videos to publishing software (including YouTube)
- Experience with adding metadata to uploaded videos, ie. Titles, descriptions, keywords, etc.
- Efficient with time!
- Candidate should be able to complete tasks fairly quickly and there are usually a lot of them to complete and we have tight deadlines
- Candidate should be comfortable finding images, sourcing fonts, asking questions if needed, etc..
- Self starter and problem solver:
– Candidate should be comfortable trying to troubleshoot issues and processing feedback from multiple sources
To submit your resume to our database today, please complete the Form below.
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.
Thank you for your interest.