Senior Client Partner (Ecommerce, Retail)
Working alongside clients that include some of Canada’s largest retailers, you will lead the development of annual and quarterly account plans. As the Senior, Client Partner, you will work closely with the General Manager, VP, Client Partnerships, as well as Delivery and Discipline Leads, and will be responsible for nurturing and leading client-partner relationships. The Senior Client Partner is not afraid of a challenge and will help build the future by ensuring that our work product delivers innovative and smart consumer-centric solutions across digital channels.
- Build senior-level client relationships by listening to and understanding the needs of executive leaders of some of Canada’s largest retailers
- Drives the growth and development of major accounts in conjunction with the VP, Client Partnerships, General Manager and Delivery Leads
- Identifies, shapes and sells-through new client opportunities in collaboration with Discipline Leads
- Brings leadership, passion and enthusiasm to the team while advocating for the consumer
- Provides guidance and strategic direction to Client Teams and proposes viable solutions to address Client business problems
- Inspires and works with the Client Delivery Team to ensure we are producing innovative, top-quality work while helping team leaders overcome any barriers to successful delivery
- Grow revenue and manage account profitability for a business of $5M+
- Lead, manage and grow direct reports while representing Nurun’s client partnership model internally and externally
- Promotes a sense of cross-functional team participation and involvement through effective communication
- Actively participate in pursuing and securing new business from new Clients as opportunities arise.
- Deep e-commerce and retail experience with an emphasis on mutli-channel retail
- Minimum of 10+ years of professional services with a consulting organization or Interactive/Digital agency and managing a portfolio of large digital accounts including ecommerce platforms and omni-channel programs
- Digitally-savvy with a passion for underlying technology platforms that support our solutions
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and assume responsibility for decisions which impact quality of service and financial results
- A sixth sense for understanding a client’s personality and appetite for change and the ability to act accordingly
- Post-secondary education, with a focus on business management
- Strong facilitation, team building and relationship management skills
- A track record of building successful client relationships
- A natural leader with the proven ability to align teams and develop people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interact with executive level clients
Send your resume directly to CPHanley @ firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates that make the short list will have to go through our screening process and face-to-face interviews, prior to client submissions.
We also want to thank you for taking the time to visit our site and to submit your resume for consideration. Due to the amount of résumés we receive however, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up.