We are always on the look out for QA talent – some are short term contracts with possibility for extensions, while others may involve full time opportunities.
Currently we are in the process of building up a roster of potential QA applicants so that we can add to our Email Blast for whenever new opportunities arise.
If you would like to be added to our QA talent database, please do not hesitate to complete our form below and send us along a copy of your resume. All resumes will be added to our database for current and future opportunities.
Sample QA tasks may include:
- Maintain current knowledge of the relevant technology landscape including features, functionality and behaviour on mobile and desktop browsers
- Contribution to the review and validation of design and content deliverables
- Provide initial estimates, input for scope documents and functional specs when required;
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements, functional and technical specifications
- Collaborate with the tech lead during the planning phase for designing and articulating testing methodology, test plans and where relevant the testing automation strategy and implementation
- Provide appropriate project documentation and keep it up-to-date:
- Test plans
- Ensure that quality assurance process deliverables meet specified business, functional, and site usability requirements.
- Maintain test cases history and state validating that results are recorded accurately and accessibly
- Identify, analyze and document defects, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens and content.
- Report defects explaining steps to reproduce and specify severity level using in-house defect management tool
- Execute with attention to detail and use good judgement in bringing forth possible issues not depicted in requirements documents
- Collaborate with team to ensure that you and your colleagues are abreast of the current on status of projects
- Experience wise – we are always looking for multiple levels of experience ranging from junior to senior.
To submit your resume to our database today, please complete the Form below.
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.
Thank you for your interest.