- Blend of back end and front end knowledge
- Prior experience working with ecommerce application/interface with check out flows
- Collaborative and works well in an Agile/scrum environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly involved and passionate about front end development (attends conferences, involved in the front end community, up-to-date with the latest technologies through blogs, forums, books, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Node.js, backbone.js
- Responsive design
- JSP, JSTL, XSLT
- HTML 5/CSS3
All candidates that make the short list will have to go through our screening process and face-to-face interviews, prior to client submissions.
We also want to thank you for taking the time to visit our site and to submit your resume for consideration. Due to the amount of résumés we receive however, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up.