If this sounds like your area of expertise – Then send us along your resume and one of our consultants will follow up with you shortly.
- Define the web experience on hundreds of mobile and desktop devices
- Design and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable technologies
- Work in an agile team to prototype, measure, and implement next generation interfaces
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS/AJAX) and supporting frameworks (LESS/SASS, Twitter Bootstrap, etc…)
- Background developing using a server-side language such as Ruby, Python, PHP, or JavaServer Pages.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Familiarity using client-side templating frameworks (Mustache, Backbone, JQuery Templates, etc.)
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS
- Passion for great user experience
- 3+ years of experience building web applications
- Expert Knowledge of AJAX
- Expert Knowledge of HTML/CSS (experience: at least 3 years)
- Experience with any of Ruby, Python, PHP or JavaServer Pages
- Minimum 3 of years of experience in developing consumer-facing web based applications.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey complex technical concepts in plain language.
- Ability to hand-code accessible, SEO-friendly web pages using semantic (X)HTML and CSS.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser issues and workarounds for older browsers including IE6.
- Experience working with third-party web service APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, etc.
- Familiarity with web security vulnerabilities (e.g. XSS, CSRF) and prevention techniques.
- 1+ years of experience with JSP, JSTL, XSLT.
- Familiarity with Apache HTTP server and mod_rewrite.
- Familiarity with a source control systems (Subversion, Git, etc.)
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery Mobile is a plus.
- Experience in Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, MySQL, DB2 is a plus.
- Must have a sense of humour and the ability to handle oneself under pressure
All candidates that make the short list will have to go through our screening process and face-to-face interviews, prior to client submissions.
We also want to thank you for taking the time to visit our site and to submit your resume for consideration. Due to the amount of résumés we receive however, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up.