User Interface Product Designer
About The Opportunity:
Are you interested in creating digital products that are used by millions of people? If you see bringing products to market as an important part of your passion then our client has an opportunity for you. We are looking for a Product Designer that is passionate about building great products to join our team. You will be leading product roadmaps for innovative start-ups and major North American enterprise.
• Perform market analyses and assess customer needs to define new software products, suggest improvements, alternatives, and additions to their existing product landscape
• Develop cohesive, compelling strategic visions for our clients that guide the design process based on a synthesis of client business needs, proprietary and third party research, analytics, user research, competitive analyses and original creative concept
• Communicate strategic visions to our clients, and help them and their stakeholders disperse the strategy to the greater organization
• Create user flows, high-level wireframes, and early prototypes to validate product concepts
• Collaborate closely with our team of UX Designers, Visual Designers and Developers to ensure creative, audience and business requirements are deeply integrated into the user experience
• Manage product design from strategic planning to delivery, drive decisions, and track issues
• Help to mentor and grow junior members on project teams
• Participate in pitches and business development
• At least 3+ years of user interface design experience
• Passion and proficiency in Interaction Design
• Demonstrated experience using analytics to inform design decisions
• Ability to collaborate with other designers and developers to envision and iterate concepts
• Willingness to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges
• Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals
• At home with complex problem solving and have a proven ability to bring calm, order and elegance to complex experiences
• Insights-driven and great at spotting opportunities for innovation within constraints
• BS/BA in Design, HCI or related degree preferred
Send your resume directly to Judith @ firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates that make the short list will have to go through our screening process and face-to-face interviews, prior to client submissions.
We also want to thank you for taking the time to visit our site and to submit your resume for consideration. Due to the amount of résumés we receive however, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up.