POSITION: Marketing Manager
The role of the Marketing Manager is to support the Canadian marketing department across all marketing functions. The ideal candidate will have excellent organization and project management skills, relentless attention to detail, strong writing skills, a passion for execution, dedication, and a good work ethic. The Marketing Manager must understand the fundamentals of both B2B and B2C marketing and be able to handle varied responsibilities in a rapidly developing organization.
Account Management Support
- Assist in development of materials for client member engagement campaigns. Work with Account Management Team to coordinate the design, production, and fulfillment of member communications materials with on-time delivery.
- Interface with strategic stakeholders at client organizations on marketing-related projects.
- Manage print vendor relationship and online print production system.
- Review client materials for consistency and effectiveness of messaging.
- Execute fast-turnaround group-specific campaigns to improve response rates and meet plan objectives.
- Coordinate logistics and production of webinars, email and direct mail campaigns.
- Assist in development and execution of tools and programs for Sales.
- Track and distribute leads for all marketing programs, including inbound web inquiries, DM and conference participation.
- Manage campaigns and performance data collection, for all marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the evaluation of conference opportunities and maintain conference calendar.
- Assist in development of materials for tradeshow attendance as needed: booth graphics, booth materials, program ads, etc.
- Manage speaker logistics for secured engagements.
- Own CMS manipulation of Canadian web properties.
- Help manage member testimonial pipeline and publish completed testimonials on a regular basis.
- Work with global marketing to maintain and organize Canadian marketing assets in the common corporate repository, including both electronic files and hardcopy materials.
- Manage marketing vendors for printing, giveaways, tradeshow materials and design.
- Manage member engagement print budget and PO process.
- Manage the development and distribution of geographically segmented variations of marketing collateral.
- Coordinate the production of French and English materials.
7+ years of hands-on marketing experience with a growing company
- Experience coordinating collateral production, distribution and event participation
- Strong project management, analytical and organizational skills
- Relentless attention to detail and commitment to delivering superior output
- Ability to work independently, problem solve proactively and thrive with deadlines that require productivity, initiative and follow-through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The flexibility, instincts and intellect to pitch in as needed in a high-growth environment
- Familiarity with web content management system and CRM system
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Some working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience in the healthcare industry, employee benefits or group insurance programs a strong plus
Send your resumes directly to Judith Mallard @ firstname.lastname@example.org