New Technical Project Manager Opportunity
Responsible for managing and executing the technical development of tools and systems for many of our Client’s Media properties. Supported by the Senior Manager of Digital Media Technology, the Manager will play a key role in shaping the future of technology development.
The successful candidate must have a passion for technology and development, extensive hands on development experience, a track record of effectively working through complex technical problems and creating effective and extensible solutions, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Leading the development team, coordinating development resources and cycles
- Oversight of code quality and application architecture
- Liaising with brand stakeholders, user experience, and visual creative groups throughout the development lifecycle
- Keeping abreast of developments on the supported platforms and advising on best practices in application architecture
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of development experience, with a focus on web technologies
- A proven track record of successful development on high profile sites and systems
- A strong skill set in architecting extensible and effective solutions to complex problems
- Background in additional frameworks and programming languages, especially Java and Ruby, is an asset
- Background in media playback technologies an asset
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Strong leadership, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Highly self motivated
- Strong oral and written communication skills
All candidates that make the short list will have to go through our screening process and face-to-face interviews, prior to client submissions.
We also want to thank you for taking the time to visit our site and to submit your resume for consideration. Due to the amount of résumés we receive however, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up.