Digital Strategy Consultant (B2B)
Our client is looking for strategy talent. On the job, you get to combine customer insights, global trends, local trends, and business needs to build the b2b digital capability and strategy blueprint.
We’re well down the path on our journey; the next step is to solve business problems utilizing digital across our organization. You will have to influence the teams to partner and deliver the b2b cross-segment digital blueprint. The goal is to enable a digitally enabled organization.
We believe in challenging our assumptions and beliefs on a daily basis; collaborating and validating ideas with customers; planning for ambiguity and being ready for constant change. In the strat team we bridge customer experience, technology, people and process.
To be successful in the team, you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in a digital strategy environment
- Thrive in a lean, agile, fast paced and changing environment
- Work in a collaborative team
- See things in the eyes of a customer
- Have passion for the web and all things digital
- Are an independent thinker and self-starter
- View continuous improvement as innovative ideas
- Create/maintain/rebuild/challenge the b2b cross-segment roadmap
- Work with teams across business segments to identify the best way to achieve customer needs and business goals while ensuring we maintain the agility needed to respond to future customer and business needs
- Work with key stakeholders to translate complex technology challenges and opportunities into meaningful business stories
- Build strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Build strong relationships with key partners external to the organization
- Drive and support the build of key communications and presentations
- Co-ordinate with business segment teams to ensure the outcomes of an activity maintains relentless focus on the end-to-end digital b2b cross-segment strategy
- Co-ordinate with business segment teams to identify pain points in the systems and infrastructure development pipeline and work to resolve
- Identify areas of opportunities within our existing technology to streamline and simplify
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Track record driving cross business segment strategies
- Experience navigating and partnering with a large and diverse stakeholder mix
- Roadmap planning and delivery
- Develop and articulate succinct business rationale supporting recommendations
- Story telling and presentation skills – ability to understand diverse audience and tune message, generate story board, develop materials, and communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Collaborative work ethic and attitude
- Action-oriented drive, positive attitude, flexible, adaptable
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Desire to roll your sleeves up and get things done
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and take charge of difficult situation
To submit your resume to our database today, please complete the Form below.
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.
Thank you for your interest.