Contractor Broadcast Production roles
Recruiting Now Inc. – Toronto, Canada Area
We are in the process of collecting resumes to add to our database for future short term broadcast production roles that pop up on an as needed basis.
Lengths can vary from 2 weeks to 2 months and can often change depending on the project requirements.
Some of the basic tasks involve:
- Reviewing content for broadcast
- Providing quality control
- Marking segmentation on content through the content management system interface
- Importing media files into the Ingest system
- Working with broadcast content including movies, tv series, commercials, and promotional content
- The hourly rate is industry competitive for this type of entry role
- There are several rotational shifts that will be required. Ranging from days/evenings/weekends and overnight when required – most of the time flexibility is required for all contractors – but these requirements would be outlined at the beginning of the contract
- Overall, an operator should have a good understanding of video & audio file formats as well as SD & HD standards.
All candidates that make the short list will have to go through our screening process and face-to-face interviews, prior to client submissions.
Send your resumes directly to Carol @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.