Senior Manager – (MarTech – Automation & Delivery)
Our client is looking for a Senior Manager to lead their Marketing Automation team. This team builds campaign journeys in Adobe campaign, while integrating with multiple groups to support end-to-end customer journeys.
This position requires extensive marketing technology experience.
- Mentor, lead and grow a ‘center of excellence’ team comprised of 6-8 talented Marketing Developers while managing team workload, assignments, delivery and escalations
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to enhance operations for campaign intake, calendar management, service level agreements (SLAs), and delivery
- Collaborate with data management and measurements team to build and improve SQUAD delivery model for campaigns
- Plan and deliver innovation roadshows to marketing teams
- Work with business technology team to deliver systems integrations between Adobe campaign, Data Lake, Content management platform to deliver cross channel marketing capabilities
- Accountable for providing technical leadership and contribute to system architecture for email, data, and reporting systems
- Be the Marketing Owner for Adobe campaign and its technical development and build close relationships with all technology teams.
- Implement best in class Quality assurance process using Adobe campaign automation
- Design and deliver in collaboration with data strategy and operations team; data integration of marketing database into Adobe campaign to build automated drip/trigger marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with other business units to become marketing subject matter expert for integration and utilization of Adobe tech stack including Adobe campaign, Adobe analytics, Adobe audience manager, Adobe target
- Build cross channel technical strategy with Digital Marketing team to build integrated campaigns between Adobe Stack & Facebook, Google
- Collaborate with Artificial Intelligence & Scoring teams to build data segmentations and automated trigger campaigns
- Experience managing Senior Marketing Automation Developers in a growth environment – 5-7 years
- Experience in marketing automation platforms like Adobe Campaign, Salesforce.com (SFDC), Eloqua, Marketo – 5-7 years
- Experience building cross channel marketing campaigns including e-mail, SMS, and digital personalization
- Knowledge of marketing technology systems, and customer centric approach to system architecture
- Strategic innovator, systematic thinker, and champion of change management
- Sound knowledge of enterprise technology landscape and challenges
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in Adobe Analytics & Adobe Audience Manager
- Adobe Marketing Cloud certification, or from other marketing automation platforms
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree/Master of Computer Science or Marketing
- Scrum/Agile certification
To submit your resume to our database today, please complete the Form below
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.
Thank you for your interest.