Technical Director Opportunity (Adobe)
Our client, is a global technology services company and is looking for a dynamic, innovative and highly effective individual to join their fast growing Toronto team.
- We are currently looking for applicants who have a strong passion and interest for working within the Adobe AEM space.
- Experience working with Adobe AEM is preferred.
The Technical Director manages all technical resources in the region(s)/area(s) of responsibility, supported by Team Leads. The Technical Director ensures we have capable, highly skilled and well performing teams in the region.
The Technical Director is the ‘entrepreneur’ who takes takes the region and makes it successful. Quantitatively, the role must support business growth and success in the region. Most importantly the Technical Director must employ, develop and inspire the people in the region to be successful contributors to our business.
The Technical Director’s responsibilities include:
- Providing professional and technical leadership to the team members in the region;
- Carrying out performance reviews;
- Managing and reporting on important issues and risks in relation to staff.
- Managing the performance and professional development of team members.
- Managing local recruitment activities
- Supporting business development activities in the region.
- Supporting projects by conducting independent reviews and audits of technical teams and their activities, identifying strengths, problem areas, and developing plans for improving performance.
- Supporting the CTO in evaluating new technology and tools as opportunities for innovation and development excellence.
- May sponsor areas of practice and/or Centres of Excellence which contribute to technical and delivery excellence.
- Contributes to the development of of strategy and policy in the areas of people, culture and practice
You need to:
- Give focus/ vision/ direction with 100% buy-in
- Develop brightness of future for your people and a sense of community spirit
- Be motivated and be a motivator
- Have self-confidence/ high self-esteem
- Lead by example
- Be a good communicator
- Be an astute business person/ strict disciplinarian
- Be honest
- Have 100% ownership of your area.
More information available upon request.
To submit your resume to our database today, please complete the Form below.
Due to the amount of résumés we receive, time does not permit us to personally respond to every single submission for an individual position or opportunity. Only considered candidates will be contacted for follow up. Please keep in mind however that we do file all resumes that are submitted for future considerations.
Thank you for your interest.